Friday, July 3, 2009

30 week Dr's Appt

We received a fun surprise at the perinatologist this week....a 4D ultrasound. We got to see Baby T's face and I must say this baby is quite the little cutie! All went well at the appointment. Measurements are good (baby weighs 4lbs!), blood flow through the cord is good and other fluids are adequate. Let me know if you think Baby T and Brooks look alike or not. I personally see Daddy's lips and Brooks' same nose and eye shape.

Yeah, yeah on with the pictures, I know!





P.S. Baby T is in the breech position again! Please put this back on your prayer list. I'd hate to have a major surgery just because of Baby T's position! Thanks:)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for you guys!! He's already such a cutie!

~Kimberly

jennifer said...

AAHHH! So SWEET! what an awesome picture! I think the baby does resemble brooks so much! I am torn on what I think you are having now....
i'll pray that baby will turn itself around :)
love yall!

maggiemae and family said...

same exact nose as brooks :) such a sweetie. i am going all in for girl :)

Jason Pendley Photography said...

What an awesome 4D. Baby T is Gorgeous! Can't wait to meet him/her.

Unknown said...

precious pictures ashly!!
praying baby T will get in the right position :o)

Summer Pendley said...

Ashly...chills, chills, chills. I love these pictures, and yes, you already know that I see a major resemblance to Brooks. Can't WAIT for this baby to arrive! :)

**The praying hands picture warms my heart so much...Oh, I wish we knew what you were having. The suspense is getting to me!

thedunns said...

how perfect that baby T has his/her hands folded in prayer! so symbolic :) i'm sure he/she is praying that it turns around so his/her mommy doesn't have to have surgery!!!! we'll be praying for you as well!

Beth Goff said...

Great pictures and I saw your pregnancy pictures on Jason's site... they are amazing!! You look so cute! Anyway, I do think baby T's nose looks like Brooks. I will pray for Baby T to turn but I will encourage you and say that I LOVED my c-sections and Karoline was breech... but you still have a good about of time for Baby T to turn.

Becca Daws said...

The baby looks like Brooks so much! I think it's a boy. :-)

I will pray that he/she turns. Grant was breech. No fun to have to have a c-section, but not too bad at all. Praying though for a perfect vaginal birth!

Love you!

Laura Ripley said...

The first thing I thought when I saw the face picture was that this baby looks so much like Brooks. You guys make such sweet babies. Don't worry, baby T still has lots of time to turn. I don't know why they tell us these things so early. There is no need to even think about it until around 34 weeks.

Lisa Shoch said...

Adorable. You guys make beautiful babies! I think it's a girl!! Still praying for you all the time.

Shannon said...

Adorable Ash!! I can not wait to hold that baby! : )