Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pregnancy Photo Shoot

A week ago Denny and I had the most fun participating in our pregnancy photo shoot. Our great friends, Jason & Summer from my high school were so kind to do this for us. They are truly 2 of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet. I had pregnancy photos done when I was pregnant with Brooks and looking back, I'm so glad I have them so I wanted to document Baby T's pregnancy just the same. I know my mom only has 1 picture or so of her pregnant and I wish she had more. If my children want to see me pregnant when they grow up, I'll have 2 albums to show.

Here is Denny's favorite photo:


Here is mine:



We even brought our 4-legged baby along:


Check out Jason's photography website to see the rest of the pictures if you're so inclined. Go to www.jasonpendley.com. Click on Clients-Ashly & Denny and enter the password 'brooks'. He has also started a photography blog where you can learn a few photography tips (www.jasonpendleyphotography.blogspot.com). Thanks again friends!

19 comments:

Stephanie says said...

I love the pictures! What a neat way to remember your pregnancy by! Looking back now I wish I would have done something like that. You look great! Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly Jones said...

Ashly you look so beautiful! I love the pictures...Jason does a great job! They look great!

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

You are stunning....I love the pic where it looks like the dog is actually staring at your belly!

Summer Pendley said...

Ashly~ It was a JOY for Jason and I to capture these precious moments for you and Denny. I truly love these pictures, and I look at them often...:) You guys are an extraordinary couple and soon to be parents! Thanks for sharing Jason's info. with everyone!

Love~ Summer

Laura Ripley said...

You look so beautiful!

Beth Goff said...

I LOVE the one with the cross in focus and yall in the back! That is so beautiful! They are all great though!

Desiree said...

The pictures are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

the pictures are AMAZING!!
you both look so happy :o)

Shellie said...

Love all of them. What great friends and great photography. Sending prayers from utah tonight and hope all is well and that you guys had a happy 4th!

Stacy D said...

the pictures are great!!!

thedunns said...

LOVE them :)

bianca said...

Love the pictures and love the names! :)

Amber said...

You look just glowing in the shots! So glad I got to see all of them last week. Tell Jason he did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Ashly, you look so pretty!! Your children will love looking at these one day!

Unknown said...

Ashly- what sweet pictures! We can't wait to meet Baby T! So glad all continues to go well :)

Rebecca V said...

Ashly, I just read almost every post on your blog. Well, I read it backwards, starting with your pregnancy photos. I had no idea all of this was happening in your life! And I just want to tell you that after reading all that the strong thing I am feeling is encouraged. I know that may seems strange to say but your story and your honesty through all of it is so incredible and reminds me that there is hope and that God is bigger than all of this. So thanks for writing about it. I will definitely be praying for you and baby T. And I'll be following your blog!

Amanda Hoyt said...

Beautiful pictures, Ashly!
Have a great week.
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda

EAJan678 said...

These are so beautiful. Your jewelry is so pretty in all of the shots! I love your names - what a fun picture with the blocks! I'm sure you have to be thrilled with them. Love ya...not much longer!!

Sara Price said...

Great pics!