Friday, September 28, 2012

Summer Memories 2012


Since I found out so abruptly that Macy Brooks was going to start school this year, I immediately became obsessed with “squeezing in quality time.” I’m not sure why, because when I think back over our summer we had a great one!







The girls and I simplified life, stayed home and had amazing time together every day. We did lots of swimming, long walks, reading books, painting, library visits and play dates with friends.  Playing on the deck and in the backyard took up 90% of our summer nights. 9:00 was not an unusual bedtime! We loved it! That’s probably why getting into the swing getting up and out the door 4 days a week has been such a challenge!










One of my favorite memories of this summer is watching MB learn to swim! She was full-on swimming mid-way through the summer. This girl has NO fear! She basically taught herself and took off from there.  I have a feeling she will be diving next summer! 





No comments: