3 recent praises from our family I wanted to share:
1. I handled Brooks' 7 month birthday quite well. Much better than some of the other milestones. I've been working on his scrapbook more and more, which I enjoy. If anyone has a way for me to share it on this blog, let me know. The only way I know of is to take pictures and upload them in..
2. I had a wonderful appointment with a lovely mid-wife last Friday afternoon. She was great and let me skip the doppler, going straight to the mini ultrasound machine. We saw Baby T hanging out and moving around. We found the heart and watched it beat for a little bit. It was a quick reassurance appointment, but I left feeling refreshed.
Side note- as the mid-wife was wrapping up the cord to the machine she says, "Well I'm pretty sure I know what it is, but I'm not even positive if I could tell you."
I've been analyzing that comment to death! It's so funny that I want to know and do not want to know all at the same time. Any thoughts on what it would be based on her comment?
3. Baby movement is picking up and I am loving it!
Please join us in Praising God for these great things:)
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Praise the Lord!
Praying for you each day.
Hugs,
Amanda
great news ashly!
god is so good :o)
about the mid-wife's comment -- i'm left a little stumped! what does that mean? i'm pretty sure -- but, not sure i could tell you?
hmm...interesting!!!
praying continually!!!
That's great!! How far along are you again?
My guess on the MW's comment would be a boy....
YAY!!! I agree, i think a boy, but Ive thought that from the beginning :)
so excited for you!!
I think it means girl. If it was a boy she would have no trouble telling you what it is. That's my guess. It was great to talk to you. Hope we can get this girls night together!!! Love ya.
Or was she saying it's a boy and she couldn't even tell you because of your reaction? Now I'm confused.
I think it means you need to break down and just find out! In fact, I'm sure of it...I think that's what she was trying to say without coming right out and saying it. Okay? Okay. Just go ahead and schedule the appointment and I'll clear my schedule. Oh...I got it, find out ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! Yes! That would be the best present! You know you're tempted...;) Do it. Do it! DO IT!!!
I am so glad that things are going so well! I am pretty stumped by what the midwife said! I am selfishly praying for a boy...Kellen needs a boy to play with, he is surrounded by girls! :) Boy or Girl, I am so happy for you both and I am continually praying for a happy and healthy Baby T!
Ashly! Yay for a quick, yet reassuring appointment...
And, just for the record, I'm guessing it's a girl b/c IF it was a boy, there wouldn't be a question about it...since the nurse said..."I'm not positive that I could tell you..."...this is the same thing that they told me when I was pregnant with Sailer. Of course, I could be totally wrong! Like you, I'd probably be super analyzing that comment right now! :)lol!
The most important thing, though, is that YOU and baby T are doing great! I LOVE to hear that! :)
Hey! Are you so proud of me?! It worked!
What a weird comment! Because if she said that b/c it is a boy, then she would be giving it away, right? Not sure why she would have said that if it was a girl. I agree that you should find out on your birthday. That would be so fun!
Michelle
I am continuing to pray for you daily and prayed this morning that you would be filled with JOY today! Love, Kathryn
Post a Comment