I've been struggling to write a post on how I have been doing lately and the words aren't flowing freely. So I took a belly shot today and am posting that instead! I'll continue to work on articulating what's going on in my head and heart and try to get it
Here's me at 17 weeks. Feeling good physically and still not 1 nightmare! (Thanks Prayer Warriors!) I am still not feeling the baby move consistently yet, just a few times here and there. Hopefully those wonderful kicks will be strong enough for me to feel SOON.
14 comments:
Hi Ashly,
I am praying for you.
Hugs,
Amanda
Yay! I was just praying for you on Monday...and will continue to do so weekly. Was good to see you for a bit at BC last week - next time you come down we will have to chat more and not work so much! =)
you look beautiful ashly!!
praying daily for you and that sweet baby T.
blessings you!
Yeah! Thank you for this beautiful picture and update....you know, pregnancy can make it difficult to articulate words sometimes. I definitely went through that. Of course, I know that you have many emotions still swirling in your head, and that is understandable. I'm just so glad to see you doing so well and looking SO completely radiant. You are very lucky! And..those movements will surely "kick up" soon..Haha! For now..you can find peace in the little flutters here and there..which I know you do. Still thinking and praying for you EVERY day! Love~ Summer
You look great! I love the belly shots! My thoughts are with you often.
Stephanie
you look fantastic! when can i see you ???
Still praying for you everyday during the kiddos naptime :) You look beautiful and you ARE going to have this baby, and it IS going to be beautiful and healthy....don't think otherwise for a second!!!!Baby T will be here before you know it :)
Hey Ashley - I just got through reading your blog posts and now I can't even remember how I found you. I'm also a grieving mommy and a believer. My only daughter and third child was stillborn just a couple of weeks after your sweet Brooks was born into Heaven. I will be praying for you and this new life you are bringing into the world.
Blessings,
Rachel
Hey girl! Don't feel like you need to express anything to us. Just know that you are loved and being prayed for daily. I believe sometimes words are not even necessary. God will give you the words and let you know when it's time to share. You are looking so wonderful.
I love seeing your oh so cute belly!! I know the Lord is with you guys and is hearing everyone's prayers! He will be here before we know it!!
Hi Ashly, I'm praying for you every day. (I consult for Agilysys and work with your hubby). - Marisa
Sooo cute!! I'm so glad the prayers are working. Hopefully I'll see you soon. I miss you and love you!
Praying for you all the time! You're looking so stinkin' cute. :)
Thanks Ashly! Your looking very cute and I'm so excited for you. I wish you were finding out what the sex is because I'm not good at waiting. But good for you and I'll stay posted and we're so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment