Thursday, April 9, 2009

Eeeekkk!

I have an OB appointment in 3 hours. I'm already feeling anxious, I mean excited, I mean anxious....you get the picture. I wish I could be calm, cool and collected beforehand, but it's not in the cards for me.

I found 2 amazing verses last week, here's the 1st:

John 14:27 (New International Version)

27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Do you love it? Me too!

6 comments:

sjefferson said...

I LOVE that!!

Summer Pendley said...

You are too funny! :) Hope all went wonderful at the appt. Keep us posted! :)

Rory and Cindy said...

I have an appt in one hour and I feel exactly the same way!

Kimberly Jones said...

I was praying for you and your appointment. I love the verse!!! By the way...you look soooo cute:)

Stephanie says said...

I love the verse Ashly...it is something that I needed to hear at this point in my life! Thanks so much for sharing!

Stephanie

Christa Moses said...

I love this verse! It has become one of my favorites since we lost Josiah. It is currently sitting on my nightstand, written on an index card in my mom's handwriting.