

Jason Pendley has once again outdone himself! He is amazingly talented behind a camera. Jason came over Saturday evening and took tons of pictures of our 10 day-old baby girl. We had a blast photographing MB. She did great for the most part, but by the end, she became a little over-stimulated! Sorry baby girl, mommy and daddy were having too much fun:)
I can't even believe I am posting pictures of my little sweet baby girl. You may not believe me when I say, this is all still completely surreal. I am so blessed to be living such an amazing life. I have a great husband who is also a great father. A beautiful son I CANNOT wait to see again in front of our Creator and one precious baby girl God is letting us hold onto this side of Heaven. God is so good.
yeah yeah, get to the link so we can see some pictures! Visit Jason's website at:
www.jasonpendley.com
Click on clients
Click on Macy Brooks
Password = tucker
Hope you like them, D & I think she's beautiful:) We are completely in love!


9 comments:
What great pictures!!! She is so beautiful!!! Enjoy this time with her she will grow so fast! Kellen is 7 months and it is still surreal!
She's just beautiful! Love the bow!
She is gorgeous! Your joy is so evident in the pictures. Looking forward to spending some time with you all soon and getting my hands on Macy Brooks.
WOW!!! Beautiful....thats all I can say. You have a gorgeous family!!!!!!!!! You look so happy Ashly. I love seeing the joy in your face. Praise God for his little miracles!
Ashly, Macy Brooks is GORGEOUS!!!
Congratulations, I know you're enjoying every minute!
Jason did a fabulous job on those pictures...priceless.
Thanks for sharing.
Absolutely amazing. He did an excellent job and you have such a beautiful family. Ten days old already!
Ashly!!! After our conversation, I had to check the blog immediately! :) The pictures look soooo great on here! She is just absolutely PERFECTO!!!!!
Jason will be excited the see the pics on here...:)
So beautiful!!
Beautiful Pictures of a beautiful baby girl! Jason does an amazing job! I love them all...how do you pick??
Post a Comment