It's already Macy Brooks' 1 week birthday! Unbelievable! It's been a fantastic week for our baby girl. We met her and had our first family portrait taken

and our second:)

There was tons of snuggling

Lots of nap taking by MB and picture taking by mommy and daddy


Mommy and Daddy brought our daughter home-Mommy cried almost the whole way. I was just entirely too thankful for our sweet girl and overwhelmed by the fact we were getting to bring her home


Went on your first outing to Babies R Us for a few necessities (it was quick and you slept the whole time)

Had many visitors who have prayed fervently for our baby-including Grammy & Pops, Denny's parents

And last, but not least took Macy Brooks to her first doctors appointment. She did great! She weighed 6 lbs 4 oz, had good, even muscle tone and good coloring. Everything checked out super and we decided we really love her pediatrician.

Thank you God for our amazing miracle baby. We will do our absolute best to raise her to know and love You.
15 comments:
Thanks for keeping it real! And congrats- I have been praying for you and your sweet girl. I know I will probably be bawling the whole way home too- it's amazing how we react the same to the saddest and happiest moments in our lives!
She is such a little angel! I'm continuing to pray for you daily. Love you much!
She just gets cuter and cuter every day! :o) I am sure you are enjoying every minute with her!
What a beautiful family! She is so precious. I can't wait to snuggle with her tomorrow!!!
Ashly~ She is absolutely perfect! I LOVE these updates...you're doing a great job of giving us a glimpse into your lives as parents of this gorgeous little angel.
Hope to talk with you soon! Can't wait to see the pics Jason will be taking!!!
Yay! She is such a sweet princess! I've been thinking about guys often! Can't believe she's already 1 week old!
Ashly and Denny, we are so happy to see your precious baby girl, Macy Brooks. She is truly a gift from God, and I am so thankful he answered all of our prayers! Enjoy her :)
That is one gorgeous baby! Congrats!
Ashly, what great pictures, I love seeing you all together as a family. I can feel the excitment and joy ou have as I read your blog. Thank you for being so real and open. I love you, Lydia
She is so beautiful, Ashly!
Many blessings on you and your family!!
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda
So glad that everyone is home, safe and happy! Jen and I have been thinking about you guys all week! We look forward to seeing MB soon!
I am just loving your love for sweet Macy Brooks. Pretty soon you will look back at these pictures and wonder how she grew so fast...so take lots of pics! Enjoy her to the fullest.
She is too precious!!!
Congratulations! Your blog has blessed my heart time and time again. I appreciate your honesty and admire your faith and strength; knowing it all comes from the Lord. Bless you guys!
I love all of the pictures, she is precious. You look great by the way: )!! So do you Denny: )! I can't wait to meet her soon.
Post a Comment