Tuesday, August 18, 2009

8/18/09 4:38pm

Baby T's lungs are READY! YEA! They just called to give us the good news. We've been asked to arrive at the hospital between 6:30-7:00 tonight:)

I'm so excited, but can't stop crying! We're gonna have a baby:)

Say Bye Bye to this big ole belly!

18 comments:

Kelly and Kristen Crawford said...

Congratulations Ashly! I cannot wait to see pictures of your new baby! Kelly & I have been praying over this pregnancy for a while now so we're definitely excited for the two of you!

Beth Goff said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

Stephanie says said...

Can't wait to see pictures!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Praying in California. Can't wait to see pictures of Baby T. I'll be checking back for updates!

EAJan678 said...

So STINKIN' Excited...can't wait to meet this little one!! Praying continually!! I hope you are bringing your computer with you to the hospital...

Nicole McFarland said...

We're praying from the beach in Alabama, can't wait to see pictures!! Congratulations and enjoy the birth of your sweet little baby!!

Unknown said...

praise the lord -- i have been thinking of you guys all day!!!

can't wait to hear about baby t's arrival!!

Paige said...

Praying!! So happy for you two!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'll be praying for all 3 of you! Rachael

stephanieandjoey said...

Been following you blog (saw it on Baby Catherine's) will be praying for you guys!

Laura Ripley said...

I'm doing a happy dance, and a leap and I might throw in a back-hand-spring. Prayers coming from the Ripley house. I even had Payton pray for the baby. She says the sweetest prayers.

Ryan L said...

Hi Ashly- I have been praying literally all day for the past two weeks. You have been so heavy on my heart! What incredible news. I will continue to pray for a quick and healthy delivery. Can't wait to meet baby T!!! Ryan L.

kristen elaine said...

woo hoo!! praying for y'all! happy day!

Anonymous said...

Yea, she's about here. Oops! HeHe I'm soooo excited for you. I can't keep back the tears of joy. I feel like it's my daughter again going through this.
Can't wait to hear the news and can't wait to see this special baby God has given you two. Susan Smith

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

We will keep you close in prayer tonight and tomorrow! Best of Luck!

Shellie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I'm sure Brooks is with you both tonight as he always is making sure you are okay.

Tonya said...

Thinking of you and PRAYING for you!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of Baby T!

Krisi said...

Hey Ashly, this is Krisi from N.Cobb Womens. I know we haven't talked in a while but Lori gave me your blog spot a few weeks ago & Iv'e been reading your blogs here & there. Your stories have brought tears to my eyes but a smile on my face about baby T. Last night out of the blue, I had a dream about you having a health baby girl and just joy all around.I woke up this morning & saw it was the 18th & log in when i got to work & again this afternoon to see your news. I'm so happy for you & wish everything goes great.I can't wait to hear if baby T is a boy or girl. Your in my thoughts always.