Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's a girl!!!

8/19/09 5:30pm
-Introducing-
Macy Brooks

Born healthy at 5:00pm, 6 lbs and 12 oz, 20 inches long.


**I will post more pictures later as I get some good ones!**

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made, your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalms 139:14

16 comments:

Karin Coibion said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! What an amazing blessing in Macy Brooks that you have received from our awesome God today. Congrats! Love you all.

Christopher, Alicia, and Avery said...

AWE!!!!!!!!!So happy for you guys! I secretly knew it was a girl:) Congratulations on the amazing blessing and enjoy your well deserved time together:) Can't wait for more pictures:)

Shellie said...

Awesome guys! I'm so happy for your family!

The Carroll's said...

Yay!! Macy we have been praying like crazy for you sweet girl! Ashly and Denny- enjoy this first with your angel!

Unknown said...

Rejoicing and praising God with you! Cried tears of joy (as I'm sure you did) when we first read the news. Congratulations! We have been praying for Macy-Brooks for so long and are so glad she is here! Enjoy every moment with your sweet miracle!
Love, The Rosses (Casey, Julie, Bennett, and Canon)

Unknown said...

Our GOD is an Awesome GOD!!! What a Wonderfully Precious Gift! There are not words to express...Praise GOD! Thank you JESUS! We are sooo Happy for you ALL! We LOVE you more than you can possibly know (I can't stop crying, tears of JOY!) Alan, Karen & Family

Deborah Anne Whitfield said...

She is beautiful!!! We love you and so happy for you all!!

Amanda Hoyt said...

Macy is so beautiful! Praise the Lord for his miracles!
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda

Anne said...

We're so very excited for you! I could hardly work today! I kept checking the blog and praying! So glad she's here!

Emilie Smith said...

Denny and Ashly ~

I am SO happy for y'all! She is a sweet baby girl...so, so pretty! I am so excited that she is here! CONGRATULATIONS!!! love, emilie

Wayne said...

Oh my goodness Ashly!! You and Denny have a sweet baby girl. She is precious. Wayne and I are so excited for you both and can not wait to meet her in person. I hope you get some good rest, don't be afraid to let her sleep in the nursery, they will take good care of her and you can get a little sleep. Call me when you have any time. Love you.
~Natalie

Kristie said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful!! I am soooooo happy for you!!

Cheryl & Jeff Brown said...

Jeff and I are so happy for all of you!! What an incredibly exciting and joyful time for you. Congratulations!! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Anonymous said...

What an incredible gift from God! I am so happy for your entire family. May God's continued blessings be upon you all. Much love, Terry

Angi said...

Awww, Macy Brooks has almost the same exaact stats as Jackson's! I see that she already has a sense of humor sticking out her tongue. We are thrilled for you and can't wait to meet your little miracle!Praise God for his faithfulness in our lives. Love, Angi and Chris

Jennifer Geisler Cobb said...

I am most certainly joining you in praising God. I have had the opportunity to share this fantastic knews with many of my close friends who I also knew of your previous loss. Know that everyone(some people you'll remember meeting others, not)are all sending you all the best.
Macy looks beautiful but we knew she'd be a looker. I'm sure Chris can help Denny get his firearms license before it becomes illegal.