I woke up this morning remembering this time last year. The first Sunday after our baby was born. My pastor's assistant was calling our home asking if Andy could speak about us that day in the service. We said yes-just wanting to help anyone who might be having a hard time like us. Andy's message that day was the last sermon in a series called, "Five things God uses to grow your Faith." Our sermon that day was titled, "Pivotal Circumstances."
Today, the first Sunday after our baby was born was great. D and I have been pretty emotional as we continue to reflect on the past 4 years of our marriage and the miracle God has just blessed us with.
No one called us this morning asking if they could use our trying times to help others. Wow, what a difference a year makes.
13 years ago
4 comments:
I'm so happy for y'all!!!! I cannot wait to meet your little sweet baby girl (Olivia's newest buddy!). I KNEW it was a girl!!!!! ;)
My prayer has been that this time will be a time of joy and healing. I know Macy Brooks will bless your home everyday! I just keep thinking of you at your house being Macy's mommy. It makes me so happy and thankful to God for his mercies. Can't wait to see her in person. Love and hugs!
I love you, Ashly. God is a merciful God, and He has blessed you greatly with Macy Brooks. I pray that the next month be a time of healing as Brooks' birthday approaches. I know he is so excited about his sister. You are a wonderful (and beautiful) Mommy already!
Love ya!
Wait! When you said you woke up this morning that implies that you had been asleep! With a newborn baby in the house?? Well done Tuckers!
Isn't it nice to finally just be the mommy of a perfect, precious baby girl and not a sermon example? Sometimes there is joy in the ordinary. I can't wait to get my hands on you and that sweet girl!
Post a Comment