Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Induction Update

8/18/09 10:36pm

We arrived at 7 and got settled in our room about 7:45. Contractions were monitored and there was talk of possibly skipping the Cervadil because they were fairly regular on their own. That didn't happen, so I'm on Cervadil now until 6am. It will then be pulled out and I will have until 7 to shower for the day. Pitocin will be given next and we'll wait some more!

There's a chance Cervadil could strengthen these contractions and put me into true labor on my own. In that case the Pitocin plan will be thrown out the window. Hubs and I are pretty sleepy so we are going to try and sleep. Doesn't feel like it will be a problem since my eyelids feel very heavy.

Happy 11 months sweet baby boy. We miss you and love you. I haven't stopped thinking about you all day!

We'll be here and will update in the morning or sooner if things pick up.
Talk to you soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update! Hope you get a good nights sleep (or at least rest), can't wait to see your precious Baby T tomorrow! Prayers from CA!

Jon, Ashley, Mackenzie,and Mackayla said...

Ashly,
I'm a friend of Summer's, and have been following your blog for several months. I haven't left a comment before, b/c I never quite knew what to say. I have been praying for all of you, and I'm so happy to see that things are going well. I know the feeling of anticipation, and wish you the easiest delivery and lots of baby cries on Wednesday. I know Brooks is always in your heart, and he will be there with you as you bring your new little one into the world.
God bless,
Ashley

Anonymous said...

very cool, glad to hear that things are going well

Tonya said...

Still praying...

Unknown said...

So excited for you both....looking forward to the updates. Oh, happy day! The Conleys

Becky said...

Hi! I havn't commented before (I don't know why...) but I'm so excited for you today! I have followed your blog on my daily checks since the beginning really. I've been praying that everything goes well for you today, can't wait to hear how it goes. I voted Sweet Pea Chicka! lol not long till you find out!

Summer Pendley said...

Ashly~ Thank you for this update...I had waking spells all night thinking of you guys...so, as I am typing, you're probably getting ready to get pitocin. Praying for a great experience for you and a smooth, simple, and blissful labor. You deserve it! Can't wait to talk with you (hopefully soon!)...not sure when I'll get up there, but I WILL see you very soon, and you'll be a mom when I do! BIG HUG to you!!!!

Beth Goff said...

Hope yall got lots of rest!! Praying for yall as I get ready for work! It's going to be hard keeping my mind on real estate today!! I'll be thinking of yall!! Much love, Beth