Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Greetings from Northside

August 19th, 2:12pm

Quick update for everyone, this is Ashly's friend Katie and I am sitting here with Ashly...she is doing AMAZING, just broke her water and is handling the contractions very well, so far no need for an epidural but the contractions are picking up with intensity and frequency! Baby T is doing great with a strong loud heart beat that are all able to hear! We just wanted to give you all an update on things, we will keep you posted. Please continue to pray for Ashly's strength, sweet baby T and of course Ashly's sweet husband Denny!

7 comments:

Mike said...

Don't forget to breath Denny! I almost passed out I was pushing so hard!

Beth Goff said...

Thanks for the update!

Stephanie says said...

Thanks for the update! Hugs to you all!!! Continuously Praying!

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Hang in there and keep looking UP! Cannot wait!!

Karin Coibion said...

Y'all are doing awesome! I have butterflys of excitement in my stomach. Thanks for the update Katie! Home stretch!

Laura Ripley said...

O.K. baby T, it's time to come out and meet the world and all of the people that have been praying for you. Is it not so awesome that our great Lord already knows this wonderful baby!!!

EAJan678 said...

Man I am dying of anxiety! Whew...so stinkin' excited and continually praying. Love y'all.

P.S. Ask for Phenergan...it rocks!!