8/19/09 8:00am
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself and give an update. My name is Rachael, I'm a friend of Ashly's and promised to take care of her blog while she was in labor. I wanted to make sure everyone was updated of her progress. I know there are some amazing prayer warriors out there and Denny/Ashly/Baby T would love some prayers!
So, with that being said-here is update #1 for the day!
Last night, Ashly got the Cervidil around 11. This definitely helped her start to dilate more on her own. Around 12:00, the contractions were more intense and she was dilating! I just talked to her about 2 minutes ago and she is at 3, almost 4 cm. She's in pain, but hanging in there. She was only able to sleep around an hour last night. So for the prayer requests/praises...
-Pray for the rest of the delivery to go smooth
-Pray that Denny can continue to be a strong (praying God is infusing him with His mighty strength)
-Pray for Ashly to have tons of strength to finish labor
-Praise that she went into labor on her own without the Pitocin
-Praise that this is all happening, cannot wait for Baby T to arrive!
I will update again as soon as I hear from her! Thanks in advance for all your prayers!
12 years ago
7 comments:
Thanks for the update! Can't wait to see pictures of sweet baby T!
Thank you for the update! We are praying for a safe and sweet arrival of Baby T.
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda
Loving every update, and already anticipating the next! Can't wait to meet Baby T!!!!!
Is it time for another update yet!!!
I woke up and could hardly get to the computer fast enough to get an update. Well today is my day to pray for you and I'm so excited about it.
Labor:
Hebrews 13:6 The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid!
1 Cor. 1:8 He will keep you strong to the end...
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous hand.
Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Jeremiah 32:27 I am the Lord, the God of all mankind, is anything too hard for me?
Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and he WILL give you the desires of your heart!
I love you and Denny, I can't wait to meet T.
Love, Natalie
Praying like crazy! We need another update please!
Praying for you all the time! So excited for you - hugs, Lizett
Post a Comment