Wednesday, August 19, 2009

God has answered the Tuckers prayers

Thursday 5:45pm
At 5:00 pm sweet baby girl Macy Brooks arrived in the world, healthy and beautiful!! Mommy, daddy and sweet Macy Brooks are doing awesome and spending some long awaited and well deserved time together! Praise God for his precious miracles!
Pictures are soon to follow...
Thank you for all of your prayers

56 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world, sweet Macy-Brooks! So happy for your mommy and daddy! The Conleys

Rachel said...

Praise the Lord!

Becky said...

Awwww so cute with her little tongue out. I'm so happy for you guys, she's gorgeous, of course! Macy is a lovely name, I'm excited for you both that she's a girl too, a little princess! :D

Laura said...

Praise the Lord!!! What a precious little girl! I can't wait to meet you Macy-Brooks!

Stephanie says said...

Congrats! She is too cute! Enjoy this time! :o)

Beth said...

Praise God! So excited for you guys . What a blessing.

Beth Goff said...

PRAISE THE LORD!! I knew it was a girl. I have been calling the baby "SHE" all day!! I can't wait to see her in person at the end of September!!

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

Congratulations!! She's gorgeous!

Sara Price said...

I knew it I knew it I knew it!!!!!!
Can't wait to kiss her sweet face! Little Macy Brooks!

Jill said...

Celebrating and rejoicing with you!!

kellib said...

SOOOO happy for you! Girls are GREAT!

Sara Morris said...

YEA!!!! I'm so excited!!!! My day is complete! I cannot wait to meet the beautiful girl!

Laura Ripley said...

God is so good!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it was a girl! She is so beautiful!

jennifer said...

AHHHHH! we are SO excited!!!!!! A sweet, perfect baby GIRL!!!!!! What a miracle! Congrats, congrats, congrats, and by the way.....your hair looks wayyyyy too good to have just had a baby ;) can't wait to see that sweet thing!

Anonymous said...

What an answered prayer- praise God from whom all blessings flow. Macy is a beautiful little girl, can't wait to see more pictures!

Kelly Ridings Haney said...

Congratulations Tucker Family. You are truely a inspiration to so many. Your faith is unwavering. You have helped so many with your blog. All the prayers have been answered. You are so blessed.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ashly n Denny on beautiful baby Macy-Brooks.
Anna Anthony

Terry Lynne said...

Welcome sweet Macy! Congrats to you both!!

Terry H.

Ginny said...

WOW! Ashly, I have been following your blog for a while now, and have been praying for this blessing for you and Denny. She is beautiful - congratulations!

Amber Ricketts said...

CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful. I wish you guys all the best.

Summer Pendley said...

My heart is soooo very full for you guys right now! From early on, I knew this baby was a girl (remember my dream this week?).
Ashly~ I am so proud of you for enduring this long journey so wonderfully...I admire you! I can't wait to meet Macy-Brooks. I am praying for you guys to rest as much as possible tonight, and to have tons of bonding time, if possible. See ya in the morning..:)

Tricia said...

Prayers have been answered......We are all rejoicing with you! I cannot wait to meet beautiful Macy-Brooks! GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tricia, Joe and Sam Sheriff

The Arritt Family said...

Praise the Lord. We'll continue to pray for your new addition to the family!

shena klein said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you both. She beautiful! We have all been looking at your blog on and off today and in the past few weeks to see how you were doing. Get some much needed rest. Shena
P.S. I'm expecting a new little one of my own in March.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy for you guys! Congratulations on your new baby girl. What a blessing. God is good!
melanie

amy said...

Ashly, I've never left a comment before but I've been following your blog for a while. My heart is over-joyed for you & Denny!! I just love her name, Macy-Brooks, it's perfect in every way!

Blessings,
Amy~

Dez said...

Congratulations Ashly and Denny! Can't wait to see pictures! You will all continue to be in my prayers and thoughts. Enjoy your new addition!

Love,
Desiree

Wendy said...

Praise God!! I do not know you other than through Laura Ripley but have been praying for you all day and checking the blog. Macy is a GREAT name :-) God is so good!

Jennifer Thomason Shore said...

I've never left a comment before, but I couldn't resist saying Congratulations on your precious baby girl!!! I love reading your blog... your faith in our Lord is so inspiring. I've been praying for you since I stumbled upon your blog (before you were even pregnant this time). I am so happy for you and your sweet husband. I know the two of you are going to be the best Mommy & Daddy to sweet Macy-Brooks, just like you are to angel baby Brooks.
God Bless!

Allison said...

Welcome Macy Brooks! WE can not wait to meet you! Congratulations Ashly and Denny!!! Praise God for his awesome blessing. Love the Kryszon Family

Lisa Shoch said...

I am overjoyed for you guys! Praise God for this blessing. I love the name!

Nicole McFarland said...

PRAISE GOD, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YALL!!! What a long awaited blessing!! She is beautiful!!

kristen elaine said...

YAY!! Congrats on a beautiful baby girl!!!! Praise Jesus!

maggiemae and family said...

yipee!!! i am so happy for you! i have chills right now thinking about you and how you must be filled with so much joy right now!! i can not wait to meet this sweet little girl :)

Brad and Michele Bomar said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! We are very happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

So so excited for you and your family!! What an amazing blessing. Will continue to pray for your new addition. Love, love, love the name!

aimee said...

I am so very happy for you and Denny. She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations.

thedunns said...

What a blessing!!!! I've been checking your blog all day long, like many of us have been doing!!! So excited for y'all to have a sweet baby girl in your arms & I absolutely LOVE her name!

Ryan said...

Ashly and Denny, God is so faithful!!! I know you must be so overwhelmed with emotions. My heart is so full with joy for your precious baby girl. I can't wait to meet Macy-Brooks......I have been praying for her for a while!! Your faith is such a huge testimony to others. God is using your story in a mighty way. Ryan Leeward

katie davis said...

welcome to the world macy-brooks!! i'm sitting here with tears in my eyes so excited to be rejoicing with you two. God is indeed faithful, and so Good...we will never understand, but are so thankful to be a part of His plan and workings. i am in awe of what He is doing in your lives=) congratulations to the tucker family!

Anonymous said...

Ashley, I'm so happy for you and Denny. I really felt it was a girl. I love the name Macy-Brooks. Yall are still in my prayers. Enjoy this time to the fullest. Susan Smith

Traci said...

Ashly I know that this journey has been a tough one with all the emotions. But, the end reward is beautiful. Congratulatiosn and what a blessing. God has done a wonderful job for the both of you.

Stacy D said...

Congrats, Ashly! I am sure you are overjoyed, anad yet also wishing your sweet Brooks was there to meet his little sister.

So thankful for this new little blessing in your life!

~ Stacy

Lydia said...

Praise God for his provision to you of this sweet baby girl. Cannot wait to meet this little gem. I love you all, love The Hatfield's.

Shannon said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

erinunbe said...

Congratualtions on your beautiful daughter! Lots of prayers coming from a stranger in TX. I've been reading your blog since April...thank you for the hope and inspiration!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Ashly and Denny! We are so happy and proud for you. Praise the Lord! Amy and Russell Todd

Katie Newell said...

I'm so filled with joy to read about the arrival of your sweet daughter! Congratulations :)

The Bird Nest said...

Praise the Lord! Congratulations Ashley and Denny! Although I have never met you, I have been following your amazing blog/journey and am so excited to hear the good news. What a true blessing - God is good. Welcome to the world Macy-Brooks! She is beautiful!

Marisa said...

Blessings to you all! Congratulations! God's grace shines!

Rory and Cindy said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful... and healthy!!! What an answer to so many prayers!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tuckers! I have been following your blog and am soo thrilled that God gave you such a precious and amazing gift. I have been praying for you all through this long awaited journey, praise God for giving you such a precious blessing!! Enjoy your new role as parents :

Bill & Ramona said...

Ashley this is Bill & Ramona Kirkland, Bill is an old friend of your Mom and Dad. We have called about you more times than you know and you are always in my thoughts. I am so happy for you and Denny, not to mention your Mom and Daddy. She is beautiful, just like her Mom. We can't wait to see more photos of her.

Terry Lynne said...

Looking forward to seeing more pics of sweet baby Macy! I love her name!

The Browns said...

What a blessing! Congrats, she is precious and I love the name. I wish you guys the best!