Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our day of waiting...in pictures

Here's what we did today to pass the time:

Chick-fil-a for a chicken biscuit

Watched Wedding Crashers(Denny took a little snooze)

I made banana bread while D took sweet Sierra for a walk(she has no idea what's comin)

Then we laid around like this and jumped every time the phone rang:)

It was a good day, but hopefully tomorrow will be even better! Thanks again for all the calls, 'tweets,' texts and emails. We love you all and hope we have been good at keeping you updated-we're trying!
Love-Ashly & Denny

9 comments:

Laura Ripley said...

Keep them coming!!!!!

Melissa said...

Read your story for quite some time. Your sweet lil' Brooks is one handsome guy.

May you find peace during this special time. I am a total stranger, but so happy for you. I know your arms have ached for way too long and am so glad to see you will be bringing this sweet baby home.

God Bless, Mom to Mom

Melissa

Amber said...

Love every update! Keep them coming! I can't wait to hold sweet Baby T tomorrow :)

Desiree said...

I have also been following your story. I am so happy for you guys! Definitely praying for your family. I can't wait for you to meet Baby T.

Beth Goff said...

Your doing an AMAZING job at keeping us updated! THANKS!

Denny looks SO excited!

Jill said...

Praying!!!

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

Ashly~ Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and praying for a wonderful delivery for Baby T and you! I can't wait to see pictures of her/him.

heather said...

Ashly,
Even though we really don't know each other, I just wanted to let you know that we are so excited for you guys. God is going to bless your socks off...(even more!) Amazing to see how He has used you both....it speaks volumes to so many. Loved your post, by the way. Great way to document the day. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the little one and getting together sometime soon.
-heather merriam

Christopher, Alicia, and Avery said...

You are keeping us well updated but we just wait to hear! I'm waking up super early Alaska time just to check your blog! And of course we'll be thinking and praying for you guys! It's almost 4am your time and your almost there! Hang in there and stay calm although that's the hardest thing to do with all the emotions! Hang in there I know you can do it!!!!!