Thursday, August 20, 2009

Macy Brooks in pictures

Well, God has certainly answered our prayers! Denny and I feel incredibly blessed with our sweet baby girl. Macy Brooks is our miracle baby. We have waited so long for her! Thank you to everyone who has lifted our family up in prayer. Please join us now in giving God all the glory and thanking Him for this gift. It still has completely soaked in that we will go home with OUR BABY tomorrow. Still feeling surreal.

MB looks so much like Brooks, it's really special. She can make a few faces and it seems as though we're staring at her brother all over again. It's so great to be able to see him in her throughout the days.

It appears she is going to have quite the personality:) She has made us laugh so many times already. There will always be a piece of our hearts that is missing, but I must say it has been greatly healed this week. Not that she replaces Brooks in any way, just that we are now feeling hope and joy like never before.

Jason Pendley came by today and took some extra cute photos. Enjoy!! We are:)

40 comments:

Unknown said...

We have been sooo waiting on these pistures!!!Macy has to be one of the most Beautiful babies we have EVER seen! We can hardly wait to see her in person (& get our hands on her!)Ashly & Denny, we are sooo proud of you...you have perserved & overcome sooo many obstacles...GOD has surely smiled upon you...you have sooo much to look forward to!Such overwhelming JOY! Love you ALL, Alan & Karen

April said...

She's beautiful Ashly! :)

Stacy D said...

She is so beautiful, Ashly! And you are right... looks SO MUCH like Brooks! I really see it in her nose and her mouth. So precious. Congratulations!

~ Stacy

Summer Pendley said...

Ashly~ We soooo enjoyed being there yesterday...that little MB has my heart too already! She is very special and a perfect little resemblance to sweet Brooks. We can't wait to get more pictures!

**BTW~ Noah says he loves Macy Brooks, and wants to see her :)

Shannon said...

is it bad that i have just stared and stared at these pics?? she's breathtaking!

Kasey and Tyler Brindle said...

Ashly~ I am so happy for both Denny and yourself!! She is a blessing and so beautiful! I have been praying for you since you have started your blog! God is great!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Our whole family is praising our Heavenly Father with you for the gift of Macy Brooks. Tell Denny to look out....he is in for it with a little girl! If it is anything like Les, he is going to have a hard time ever telling her NO! haha! Love to you all!
Jenny, Les, Addie, Rylee & McKenna

MattandErin said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Erin Harrison

Tonya said...

Beautiful doesn't even describe her...She far surpasses that! She does look like Brooks, at least from the picture on your blog. What a blessing and miracle! Congratulations! Love and blessings to you, Denny and MB!

Allison said...

I echo Shannon's comment! I found myself just staring and staring at sweet Macy Brooks. Oh, Ashly, it heals ALL our hearts to see her sweet face and read your words of joy. I will pray that bringing her HOME will go smoothly. Remember to cut yourself lots of slack and take it easy. Let us love on you and take care of things for awhile. And be prepared to share-we can't wait to get our hands on that precious miracle! :)
So much love to you and Denny,
Allison

Anonymous said...

OMG! Ashley, she is BEAUTIFUL. Tears are just flowing as I look at these pictures. I also can see Brooks in this sweet baby girl. God is so GOOD. You and Denny have so much to look forward to. You have a BEAUTIFUL family. Enjoy! Susan Smith

Deborah Anne Whitfield said...

She is so beautiful and I cant wait to come and meet her. God is so good. SS and her will be the best of friends!!

Laura Ripley said...

I Love her!!! Payton and I keep coming up to the computer to look at her. She says she wants a baby sister just like Macy Brooks. I am so thankful for the joy that you and Denny are feeling. I know Brooks will always be apart of your heart and life. We will never forget that special boy. His sister is so beautiful. You and Denny make the sweetest babies. You should have lots of them. Hope to come to the house for a visit. Love from the Ripleys.

Amber said...

Tears if joy this morning! Ashly, I am simply over-noted. Hold that sweet girl as much as you want! Macy Brooks is truly blessed to have you as her mommy. Lots of love to your beautiful family.

Amber said...

I'm over-joyed!!! Darn iPhone spell check. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ashly,

Words just can't express my joy and gratefulness for this beautiful new addition to your family! Congratulations to you and Denny, and thank you for blogging through this process. What a happy day! And God is good All the time.

Much love,
Anne Baker

Rachel said...

She is adorable! Blessings!

Rieses Pieces said...

Congratulations, Denny and Ashly! She is a beautiful baby girl! We have been on this journey of prayer with you since Summer and Jason told us about you all! We are so happy to see your miracle baby girl here and healthy!Praise the Lord! We know you will be awesome parents and we look forward to maybe one day meeting you!

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

Praise the Lord. Wishing you all the best!

Cecilia said...

What a precious little one! It gives me hope that we might have a little one on earth one day too. Thank you for allowing us to follow your journey.

Anonymous said...

Sonny sent the WL crew your website. We have never actually met but I have seen you both in WL before. Your story is amazing and I am blown away again by the faithfulness of God. What a testimony of your faith and God's blessings!!! Macy is adorable. Enjoy every moment!

Megan

Kimberly Jones said...

What a precious baby girl!! She does look like Brooks...sooo sweet. I can't wait to hold her again:)

Shellie said...

oh my goodness guys I can't stop SMILING! She does look so much like brooks! and they both look so much like Denny!

I said a little prayer of gratitude when I pulled onto our street and saw those precious pink balloons on your mailbox and I almost couldn't stop tearing up.

Desiree said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I am so happy for your family.

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful...truly a gift from God! Thank you so much for sharing your story Ashley. It has touched so many people including me! May God continue to bless your beautiful family.
Love,
Sara Johnson (N.Cobb wmns health)

Mamaw Debbie said...

Congratulations Denny & Ashley!!! We have been praying for the (3) of you and finally your bundle of joy has arrived. I do want you to know that "Precious Little Girls" tend to be Daddy's Girls (a head's up)but what a blessing. Hope to see you when we come back to see Little Kellan. Congrats again :) Debbie & Randy

Anonymous said...

Macy Brooks is absolutely beautiful!! She does look so much like Brooks, but I also so a lot of her daddy in her: )! I'm so filled with joy for y'all. Can't wait for you to get all settled in at home, your house will never be the same: )!! love y'all.
Natalie

jennifer said...

she is beautiful!! cant wait to see yall!

Terry Lynne said...

Simply beautiful..... = )

Sara Price said...

She's a doll!

maggiemae and family said...

wow she really does look like her brother :) you make beautiful babies! i am so happy for you!

katie davis said...

she's beautiful ashly! congratulations! i know your hearts are beaming with joy=)

Stephanie says said...

She is beautiful! It was so nice to get to meet her the other day! :o) I could have stared at her for hours! She is such a precious gift! Enjoy every minute!!!

Kristie said...

What a cutie pie!!! Congrats and praise God!! Love the pictures!!

Sara Morris said...

Ashly,

She is the most beautiful baby!! My heart is filled with such joy & I have shared with so many people what a miracle she is! I can't wait to meet her & hold her! Enjoy your special time these next few months as you get to know her. Evan & I are so happy for you guys!

Love,
Sara

Unknown said...

MB is absolutely beautiful!!!
i don't think i'll ever 'dry may hair' without thinking of your precious family again!!!

god is so good and faithful!!

thank you for sharing these pictures --- enjoy!!

Kristin Thrasher Gil said...

Ashley I am so very happy for you and Denny. What a beautiful little angel you have here. I have been thinking about you guys since the night I saw you when Emily and I were walking around the neighborhood, and you and Denny told me of the baby you were expecting. A few months later your renter told me the very sad news about the loss of your baby boy Brooks. My heart hurt for you and Denny so much. I am so sorry for not conatcting you to express my apologies. The two of you have experienced a pain that most couples do not have to go through. I am so happy that the two of you have been blessed with your new baby. I know the two of you will make outstanding parents. I hope that god blesses the two of you with a houseful of children. You guys take care and give that sweet baby a kiss from me. I would love to see you next time you are in the neighborhood... we are still here.

Preben and Ellen said...

oh she is beautiful!!! congratulations!! i have been thinking about you so much! what a blessing and praise Jesus! oh how wonderful!!

Unknown said...

She is absolutely breathtaking. Congratulations to your family! Reading your blog gives me hope that one day I too will have that screaming baby...

Love, Kimberly

Christopher, Alicia, and Avery said...

I love the pictures! She is just beautiful! I love the side by side pictures! I've been trying to figure out how you did that and I also love the new colors on the blog (I can't figure that one out either) Can't wait to hear how things are going:) You might have to teach me your tricks:)