
After celebrating with
Katie and her new cutie, Blake on Sunday afternoon, we saw them again on Sunday night. Denny and I hosted a dinner party with us, Katie and Jeff(along w/ 2 week old Blake and 2 year old Kate) and Jill and Hunter (along w/ 2 year old McKenzie). I decided it was time for us to have everyone over since they have been so good to us these past 3 months. I cooked a new lasagna recipe and salad, which turned out delicious! We all had a great time and have decided it needs to be done more frequently. It's
Jill's turn next:)


I kept thinking how nice it would be to have our new cutie there too. I quickly realized I wouldn't even know Katie if Brooks hadn't left us so soon. Jill introduced us since Katie had lost her triplet girls last year. Both Jill and Katie have been wonderful friends. I am truly enjoying our friendships!

1 comment:
I came across your blog twice. I felt that maybe I was meant to read it for some reason. I now know why. Thank you for being so string through all of your trials. you are such an amazing women to be with a new baby so soon. I can't do it. I lost my son in the 22 1/2 week of my pregnancy on Nov 13. Stay strong.
Emalee
Post a Comment