Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Not exactly Jon & Kate Plus 8...

Since Brooks went straight to Heaven, Denny and I have been blown away by the strength of our support system. Fellow co-workers, friends and family have all been amazing. I have a few girlfriends in particular that have had separate but similar conversations with me. They seem to think that since we have not turned our backs on God, but have decided to cling to Him, that we are going to be blessed many times over. Shannon and Sara like to tell me several times a month..."you guys better watch out because the blessings are going to pour down." And they're not the only ones! Aren't they so great to surround us with words like these? I'm trying to believe what they say might come true. However, I still struggle and have my biggest fear of never having children here on this Earth. It appears that fear is coming true. Anyways, the point of this post is to tell you about our soon to come TV show.....according to CRAZY Sara! She's so confident that blessings are coming she has named our reality show...'Ashly and Denny with Many' Wouldn't that be fun?! Thanks to all our amazing friends who have supported, prayed and will continue to pray for us=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
I have told you the same thing many times and can honestly tell you God has laid on my heart at random times to pray for you. I can't wait to watch our great God at work in your life. I'm not sure what that is but I know it's going to be awesome. I often see God use people like you and Denny to show off his mercy and love. He will use you because you are willing to serve him even in the worst of times. Just keep seeking him with all your heart. We know that he will never let the righteous fall. Hope to see you soon. Love, Laura

Christie Ingram said...

HI Ashley,

I found your blog through the Gordon's blog. I pray for you and your husband daily. I wanted to share my story with you. I never experienced the tragedy that you have but my husband and I did go through a few years of infertility with failed treatments. I also began to feel I would never have children. We decided to adopt instead of continuing on with infertility treatments. In June of 2005, we brought home our first daughter, Carly. A pure joy! In July of 2005, we got another call about another baby girl who was 6 weeks younger than Carly. She was in Guatemala so we started the process to bring her home. In October of 2005, I found out I was pregnant with my son!!!! Needless to say, I went from 0-3 babies from June 2005 to June 2006. God has incredible plans for us and we can't see them until they unfold before our very eyes. Please know he has an incredible plan for you too. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily!

Love,
The Ingram Family

Anonymous said...

O.K. how about this:
Ephesians 3:20
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine,according to his power that is at work within us!!!!!!!!

Just keep the faith and wait for him. LOVE, Laura