I took these pictures a few weekends ago on our drive home from Pigeon Forge. They are so beautiful, I wanted to share them. I remember being really quiet most of the way home. I was trying to take in the sites and I was blown away by God's great creation. The road (Hwy 441) that takes you straight through the Great Smoky Mountain National Park was closed due to snow and ice on our way there. However, it was open on the way home. I'm so thankful we decided to call the phone number "one last time" as we headed home and very excited the recording told me it was open! All I could think of during the drive around those windy roads was A) Wow, this is more gorgeous than I could have imagined, and B) Man, I wish Brooks was here so I could show it to him and tell him all about it. It was a great Sunday drive! Brooks sure did miss out! I know, I know, he's doing better than ever in Heaven praising our Father, but still.....Enjoy the pictures:
Psalm 104:24 How many are your works, O Lord! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creations.
Pretty pictures!! Kind of looks like Vermont. I miss you and wish you and Denny could come back and visit again soon: )! I hope your having a better day. Love you!!
6 comments:
Beautiful pictures.
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda
Wow, those are beautiful. You should frame some of them :) Love ya!
gorgeous pictures!!
Pretty pictures!! Kind of looks like Vermont. I miss you and wish you and Denny could come back and visit again soon: )! I hope your having a better day. Love you!!
Beautiful!
You guys continue to be in our prayers! -Steve & Bianca Giddens
Post a Comment