Denny and I had a nice weekend. His parents were here on their way home from Florida and we enjoyed our visit. Saturday we all went to Taco Mac with Sarah and Curtis to watch Florida whoop up on Alabama-whoo hoo!! Lots of good conversation and laughs were shared. I volunteered to take Shannon and Phil (you can see pics here!) a meal since Phil is out of commission for 6 months after having the most extensive knee surgery one can have. Denny rode across town with me to deliver the food and we had great conversation. We asked each other things like:
-"What quality do you like most about yourself?"
-"What quality do we like most about each other?"
-"What would we like to change about ourselves?"
I loved re-connecting with him and having meaningful conversation! It also gave us a chance to discuss the upcoming year, future pregnancies and trips we'd like to take in 2009.
I tried to venture on the question: "What would we change about each other." But D wouldn't let us go there....He's so smart!
No comments:
Post a Comment