I can't put my finger on exactly why, but this has been one of the hardest weeks so far. Yesterday was packed full of tears. They just wouldn't stop flowing. The only emotion I am feeling lately is deep sadness. I was thinking yesterday the only positive for the day was I did not put makeup on so there was no running mascara to clean up! Then my darling Denny came home with this festive:

and these beautiful:

He's thoughtful, isn't he? (Plus he was probably a little concerned about my mental state when I called him at 5:15 and he told me he wouldn't be leaving work for awhile and I burst into tears!-Doesn't he know he married a crazy lady?)
The goal for today is NO TEARS! I can do it!
7 comments:
I tell ya what...that Denny is a keeper! Much love!
What you are going through is completely normal. I hope today is a better day for you...I tell ya, you are a very strong woman (even if you don't feel like it). Hang in there.
Sending you a hug from Texas.
What a sweet husband! I am so thankful you two have each other. I am praying for a better day for you today!!! I love you!
Ashly, I am so sorry for these hard and sad days. Hoping today was tear free.
This has been a really hard week for me as well. Let the tears fall... it's okay :) If it's not, then I'm in a heap of trouble this week!
It's so hard to be a momma missing her son... anytime is hard, but particularly during the holidays.
~ Stacy
Ashly you are such a strong woman, even if you don't feel like it lately. I think about you every day. I pray times will be better for you soon. Denny is so sweet. It just about brought me to tears seeing the beautiful roses he brought you! = ) Stay strong. I hope you are ok....
Hugs from the sticks way up in Cartersville!
Terry
Your husband is so sweet. I'm praying that this next week is better for you.
Hugs,
Amanda
Post a Comment