Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Quick Question

Does anyone else feel like skipping Thanksgiving this year?

Don't get me wrong, I have tons to be thankful for and I am, but it's just a little harder this year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you. Remember don't look down or you will sink. Keep your eyes on Jesus. He will never let you fall.

The Gordon Family said...

I know how you feel, I was there last year but keep your head up and spend extra time with Denny. God is so amazing and will pull you through this time. I am thinking about you always.

The Mauntel's said...

I'm always at a loss for words when it comes time to leaving a comment. I sincerely mean what I say when I say "we're praying for you." May the peace of God, "which transcends all understanding," comfort you this holiday season. We love you you guys. God bless.

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

I did skip Thanksgiving....I had spaghetti. I know just want you are going through...