Some of you are probably wondering how I did being around a 9 week old cutie little boy...well I did quite well thank you! I cried a little on the plane ride up thinking about how life should have been that morning...Denny and I should have been rushing around even more crazy, toting several more bags, more stressed because we had to stop for an emergency blow out diaper, and enjoying a new adventure with our little boy. It should have been the beginning of a beautiful best friendship between Tucker and Brooks. It was supposed to be the first time they plotted on how to irritate Emma Raines. It's just too sad to think about how we thought life was going to be. But I dried up my tears and focused on the fun things. I had a great time getting some of my mothering instinct out on Tuck Tuck. Natalie was so sweet to let me hold him, feed him, change him, bounce him and bathe him whenever I wanted. Emma Raines was lots of fun too! She's in a great stage now, learning lots of new words. Little miss thang had a huge crush on Denny-he was definitely the fave between us as you can tell from the pictures. There are lots of pictures to see-Enjoy:)
The whole gang Saturday night at Lui Lui's-Yum!
Me, Tucker, Natalie and Emma Raines Thursday at a mall
Wayne, Natalie and Tucker enjoying dinner Thursday
Natalie and Wayne have the sweetest, cuddliest dogs-Birdie & Bella
Visiting the cute college campus of Dartmouth
Cool Emma Raines playing in my sunglasses
My favorite spot near their home
Ashly and Raines being silly girls
Sweet baby boy
Pretty Girl
The McGough Family
Ashly and Denny
2 comments:
Love the pictures! Thanks for the update!!
I loved your trip! I almost felt like I went too! = )
Post a Comment